
Jaidyn is 6 1/2 years old and just lost her first tooth on Friday at school. She said she was playing with it and it just came right out. Jaidyn was so excited to show me after school and couldn't wait to see what the Tooth Fairy would bring her. She must have been really good because the Tooth Fairy brought her $2. I can't believe my little Jaidy girl is growing up so fast!
3 comments:
Jaidyn, I did not even SEE IT!
COngratulations on losing your first tooth!
Tia is so scared to loose a tooth! I will have to show her Jaidyn survived!
cute picture. hannah has her 3rd loose tooth right now, and she's still hoping the tooth fairy will bring her "lots of money". . . . i told her that usually it's just the 1st tooth that gets lots. . . . we'll see :)
Post a Comment