Monday, October 27, 2008

Bloomin' Inn!


No kids

Good friends

Lots of laughs

Yummy food

Lack of sleep

Fresh country air

Piles of paper, pictures and embellishments

=
A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

I was very lucky to be able to spend the weekend on a Scrapbook Retreat with some friends. It is a couple of hours away at the Bloomin' Inn. We had such a fun weekend! We can't wait until we go back again next year!

5 comments:

MoxleyH said...

LOTS OF SLEEP!!!??!!
SOSOSO jealous!!

I am also jealous of your scapbooking weekend... a whole weekend!! I have started scrapbooking agian, and I even found a loverly class that I go to 2 or 3 times a month. It is super fun and I wish i could do more! So a whole WEEKEND! You lucky girl!

Jessica said...

How fun, I have always wanted to do a weekend scrapbook retreat! One of these days! Did you take your cricut?

Karla said...

Heather, I said LACK of sleep!! We stayed up til 3am both nights and had to be up for breakfast at 8:30am. Definitely more scrapbooking than sleeping!! It was so fun and I got alot done!!

Karla said...

Jessica,
I took my cricut and I love it!!! I think 75% of the women there had their cricuts as well but it was great because we all borrowed each others cartridges. It was great!

MoxleyH said...

oh....
well still at least you got to scrapbook all weekend. Here I was thinking you got to sleep in... 2 days in a row...

DOES ANYONE get to do that anymore???