Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Field Trip!

On Friday, Jaidyn's Kindergarten class went on a Field Trip to the Calgary Tower. I volunteered so I could go too. It has been many years since I have been up there. The glass floor they put in a few years ago was definitely the highlight. Most of the kids had no fear and walked and laid down on it but there were only a few of the parent volunteers brave enough to step on it. I was one of the brave ones but I couldn't really look down. I knew I was completely safe but felt so scared. What a strange feeling!
Looking out over the city was cool...it has grown so much. The kids all had a fun day even though it started to snow so it limited the visibility. I was happy to spend the day with Jaidyn and her class. We had a great time! Thanks Sherilyn for babysitting Holton!

Jaidyn and I on the bus. What a beautiful view! Jaidyn with no fear at all! Looking straight down from the glass floor! Some of the kids writing in their booklets.

5 comments:

Leishman's said...

that is pretty scary looking at the picture of Jaidyn laying on the floor.

Heather said...

I love that pic of Jaidyn on the floor.

That would make the best engagement picture!

Heather said...

Ok... so maybe I should clarify. I think the Calgary tower is a great spot for engagement pics. I'm kinda scatterbrained today.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MoxleyH said...

Too fun!! I have been in the Calgary Tower once...without the glass floor. Looks like it is time to go again!