Thursday, March 27, 2008
Bike Ride!
Yesterday we went for a bike ride with some friends. I was babysitting Mckenna so she came too. We went on a pathway along the ridge of Fish Creek Park. Lisa and I had a wagon and stroller for the three little ones but the older girls rode their bikes. Halfway we stopped at a lookout point to have a snack. The kids all had a fun time. We went over to their house after to have lunch and stayed all afternoon to play. It was a great day!
(My camera battery died so these are all the pictures I have.)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Karla. Thanks for the message! It's been fun to hear from people in Calgary that Nathan has spent time with. We miss him but are also happy he's had such a wonderful mission. Congrats to your husband!
Post a Comment