Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ballerina Bear!

Last night while Cyril was at cubs, Mateya and Jaidyn were being silly and were trying on Holton's clothes. Amazingly enough, his clothes actually fit them...sort of. They found Jaidyn's old ballet slippers and decided to put them on Holton. He ended up with a whole outfit. All three of them looked so funny and it was hilarious watching Holton dancing around with the girls. He didn't even want to take his ballet slippers off. The joys of having two older sisters!!!

This is how Holton just started to smile when you take his picture!



3 comments:

Leishman's said...

Those pictures are hilarious!!!! I see future wedding slide show photos!!!!!!!

MoxleyH said...

I think Holten is the best ballerina Bear! He looks so cute! And the best camara smile ever!

The girls look like they were having so much fun!

Jessica said...

That is so cute! Last summer Tia came up with a pair of Howie's pants on, I asked her why she was wearin them and she said she thought they were her capri's, TOO funny!