Tuesday, February 16, 2010

One of Those Days!!

So I was driving home from Raymond yesterday after spending 3 days visiting with family. I passed a semi truck going the opposite direction and a huge rock flew from the truck and smashed into my windshield. This is the result.

Then an hour an a half later, when we arrived home, it was freezing! Our furnace was not working. Since it was the Family Day holiday, I had to wait until this morning to call someone to come and look at it. Our house was too cold so we packed up our stuff again and went to Cyril's mom and dads house to spend the night. Today the furnace is fixed and we have heat again, it was just an expensive day. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong!!

4 comments:

Leishman's said...

That stinks!! That is a huge crack. It looks like it is on the passenger side, which is a positive!!! Glad your furnace is working again.

MoxleyH said...

Oh YUCK! What a stink! I hope your week goes much better!

Heather said...

What is Family Day holiday? Glad your house is nice and toasty again!

Kathy said...

oh BLAH!!! we have a big rock chip in our window too. it scared the crap out of me when it hit the windshield!!!

too bad about your furnace - thank goodness for family close by, eh?