Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our Christmas-at home

This is what we saw when we came home from our trip. Santa came!
I told the kids to pretend they were seeing the living room for the first time. I think Cyril did the best acting!
The kids with their stockings. No pajamas as it was the middle of the afternoon!
Cyril and I with our stockings
New trucks for Holton
Jaidyn's new dance bag
Bumblebee Transformer
Millenium Falcon!
Mateya with her new dance bagMateya and Jaidyn both got a new American Girl doll this year. Their other dolls are 5 years old and the hair is pretty knotted. They were really excited to have a new doll and to take care of her hair!
My beautiful girls giving each other a rare hug!

1 comment:

MoxleyH said...

American GIRLS?!?!
LUCKY!!! I am so excited for you girls! And Holton... a bumble bee transformer, how cool!! (I even know who he is!) Merry Belated Christmas Morning!