Saturday, January 24, 2009

Christmas Eve!

This year we spent Christmas Eve at Rachelle at Matt's house. We had a yummy dinner, the kids played, the adults chatted and we opened gifts. We received a great gift. Rachelle, Matt and Tyler got tickets to take Cyril, Mateya, Jaidyn and I to STOMP in January. How fun!


After all the fun we had to rush off to make it to the Nativity Pageant at Heritage Park. I have been going every year since I was a kid and have only missed it a few times. The kids also look forward to it as it is a wonderful family tradition. It was extremely cold (too cold to take pictures) even though we were bundled up. Holton loved it so much he cried when it was over, so I had to sit out in the cold with the kids for another 15 mins to see it again. Luckily we were parked really close so Cyril sat in the van and watched. It is such a great way to remember the true meaning of Christmas!

Once we got home we had treats and each opened up a gift which was our new pajamas... another tradition. We all got into our new jammies, read some Christmas stories, put out the milk and cookies for Santa, and went to bed.

No comments: