Sunday, September 21, 2008
Day 5 - Ephesus, Turkey
I learned so much during our day in Ephesus. It was so cool to be walking down the same streets that the Apostle Paul walked on 2 thousand years before! The grand theatre was exactly that...GRAND! I felt so small standing there picturing the thousands of people crowded in to hear Paul speak. It was very humbling to realize how these people lived so long ago and the amazing structures they built with much less technology than we have today. I am really greatful for the opportunity to travel to these biblical monuments and experience the gospel in such a different way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow these pictures are great! It's hard to imagine that the virgin Mary's house is even still standing! I'm trying to convince Luke we need to go there! :)
Shayla asked me yesterday if we could go to Canada this weekend (we have a 3 day weekend) so she could see Mateya. She said she is really, really missing her!!
Post a Comment