We went down to Raymond for Evan's blessing last Sunday. It was a nice blessing and a beautiful day. We had a family dinner on the church grounds and the kids had fun playing outside. We are so lucky to be close to family so we are able to attend all the important family events.
I was lucky to be able to babysit Tobias for 3 days because his dad was in the hospital. It was a bit of a scare but he is doing much better now. He had some virus which caused swelling in the brain. Rachelle and Matt were on the way to our house for Holton's party but ended up dropping off Tobi and heading straight to the hospital. Since I already had Tobi, I offered to keep him for as long as they needed me. He stayed 2 nights and we had lots of fun having him around. He is a great kid and very quiet...totally opposite of my crazy boy. Holton and him played well together and it was nice for them to have time to bond. The girls really enjoyed having him around too. We even went to the Family Fiesta picnic at the school on Tues. It rained all morning so they had it inside the school. It was chaos but the kids all had fun. I am so glad I don't have twins!
The girls are now done school. They both had pretty good report cards. Jaidyn is sad to be leaving Kindergarten but is also excited to go to school for the whole day next year. Mateya is happy to be done but will miss her friends over the summer. Thanks to Miss Murphy and Senora Herperger for the wonderful year! Now it's time to have some summer FUN!!!
On top of all this craziness, my amazing husband has been busy landscaping our backyard. He has worked really hard and it looks great! We can wait until it is totally finished. Great job Cyril!
2 comments:
You guys have been busy! I can't believe you are just getting done with school! Feels like we have been out FOR.EV.ER.!
Your cake is super cute! And the girls look adorable in their dance outfits!
Wow talk about crazy busy!! I was tired just reading it! Girls you looked lovely in your dance dress, I bet you did fantastic. Happy Birthday Holton, your cake looked great!
I am jealous of your backyard, I am excitied to see it done!
Post a Comment