Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jaidyn Turns Six!

I can't believe my little Jaidy girl is already 6 years old. The time has flown by so fast. I still remember her as a funny little girl with big cheeks and a big smile. She hasn't changed much in some ways but she has in other ways. She is in Kindergarten and loves it. She has already started reading and can read "Green Eggs and Ham" all on her own among many other books. I am so proud of her and the great example she is to her brother and sister and also to her parents. She always has a smile on her face and loves to help me out with anything I may need. She is in ballet, tap and jazz and LOVES it. She also loves to sing, ride her bike, and do any sort of craft. Jaidyn is such a wonderful girl and she is such a blessing to our family. We love her so much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Six! What a fun birthday, hope she enjoyed it.

MoxleyH said...

I cant believe she is SIX!!

Time goes by so fast, I remember meeting you all at Jaidyns 4th brithday party!

It looks like it was a great party!! And Yummy cake too...

Jessica said...

Cute layout!

Looks like a fun day for Jaidyn!