Last Saturday we went bowling with some of the family. Justin and Heather were in town but Heather went to get her hair cut so Justin was on his own. Sherilyn and Jay were busy so they couldn't come. We had fun. It was Holton's first time and he was more interested in holding the bowling balls than rolling them. They even had shoes in his size! Everyone played really well. Jaidyn did better than Cyril and I and almost beat her sister! Justin scored the highest for the adults and Emma for the kids. Thanks for the fun times everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looks like fun. We wish we could have been there.
Bowling is awesome... and I LOVED the spy girls. SO cute.
I forgot in Canada the balls are so much smaller than here! I was wondering how Holton was able to pick them up LOL!
Post a Comment