Sunday, June 17, 2007

Holton Turns One!!

I can't believe a week has already gone by since Holton's birthday and I haven't even had a chance to post. Sorry Holton!We had our family and a few friends over to celebrate the big day. The plan was to have a backyard BBQ but the weather didn't cooperate so we were stuck indoors. We had burgers and salads and all sorts of other food. It was really yummy but we were all pretty stuffed. Holton missed his afternoon nap so he ended up sleeping through dinner which was okay because I actually got to eat my food while it was still warm. After he woke up he opened gifts and had birthday cake. Holton wasn't quite sure what it was all about but was excited about the trucks, the sparkler and candle on his cake. He also had fun eating his cake with the help of Jaidyn and Uncle Jason. He didn't even get very messy! It was a great party and I think Holton had lots of fun.

Thanks to mom for all your help and my sisters (yes you too Heather) for bringing salads. Also thanks everyone for the wonderful gifts. Holton is definately a lucky little boy!

4 comments:

Leishman's said...

Happy birthday Holton!!

Tara said...

What great pics!! Happy Birthday Holton!!! Looks like you got a haul!!!!

Jessica said...

Love the cake! He is such a cutie! Looks like tons of fun!

Jessica said...

P.S. Love the "spidy" couch, Howie is totally into him right now!