Sunday, March 04, 2007

Babysitting Mckenna.

We babysat Mckenna on Wed while Sherilyn and Jay went to the Hockey Game. The girls were so happy to play with her and couldn't get enough of her. Holton and Mckenna had fun playing together too. The night went by so smoothly until I decided (bad idea!) to move Mckenna from the swing to the bed while she was asleep. She woke up crying which woke up Holton. Cyril came to my rescue who got Holton calmed down so I could get a bottle for Mckenna. Once Mckenna was back to sleep I was able to feed Holton. I can feel for all those parents with twins!! Don't worry Sherilyn I will babysit again for you anytime!
Here are a few pictures of Holton and Mckenna saying goodnight to the girls.





2 comments:

Leishman's said...

Those are cute pictures. Holton doesn't look too impressed to be the only boy.

It's the Hardy's said...

Now you know how Brandon felt all those years to be the only boy too!